Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that Donald J. Trump is a unique president. And now you can have a unique video slot experience with the Trump It Deluxe slot! This one-of-a-kind game features 3 different symbols representing different aspects of Trump’s life: the President, the Politician, and the Animal. You’ll also find 4 card royals and the hippie symbol acting as the wild symbol. So come on and give Trump It Deluxe a spin – it might just be your lucky day!
The Trump It Deluxe slot has three different bonus features, and they’re all pretty wild (pun intended).
- The first is the Random Overlay Wild, which can be triggered on any spin. Basically, the game just goes a little bit crazy and throws a bunch of Wild symbols at you.
- The second bonus feature is the Mega Bet, which is basically just a hundred times your bet. And if that’s not enough, it can be re-triggered up to one hundred times. Finally, there’s the Scatter symbol. This doesn’t have anything to do with the other two features, but it’s still pretty cool.
- The third type of slot machine is the Progressive Jackpot. This feature allows players to win a jackpot that is connected to a progressive network. So, if you’re playing with multiple machines on a single network, and you happen to hit the jackpot on one of them, you’ll get an extra progressive jackpot!
Another amazing features that will give you a better gaming experience
Random Overlay wilde features:
There are three possible outcomes when this feature is triggered: the ‘Bear Paw’ feature, the ‘Tiger Claw’ feature, and the ‘Eagle Flight’ feature.
- With the ‘Bear Paw’ feature, four wilds in the shape of a square are awarded on reels one to four.
- The ‘Tiger Claw’ feature awards two to five wilds on reels one to five.
- Finally, the ‘Eagle Flight’ feature awards two to five wilds on reels one to four.
Re-Spins are a bit like dating in high school. Everyone’s anxious to see if they’ll get lucky and end up with someone they’re actually interested in. The middle three reels are where all the action happens, but sometimes you’ll see a Re-Spin on the fifth reel if you play your cards right. Re-Spins use different reel sets than the base game, so it’s a good idea to brush up on your strategy before you go for it.
In this game, there are three different types of scatter symbols. When two of them show up on the reels, they will get into a big argument about which one is better. They’ll start throwing punches and trying to take over the other until eventually, one of them will ‘transform’ into the other.
If you find yourself in a pickle and trigger re-spins with two scatters symbols, but don’t manage to land the third one needed to get access to one of the free spins rounds, it will give you another adrenaline rush. When the re-spins stop it will trigger the Last Chan features, It will reveal either a third scatter symbol or a coin win. If the necessary third scatter does land, the free spins will begin automatically– but if not, at least you got an extra chance.
There are three different free spins rounds in this game, and they’re all quite unique.
The bear free spins are triggered by landing three of the blue scatter symbols. You’ll get nine free spins in this one, and during your spins, a random multiplier will be chosen to increase your winnings.
When you will land three of the green free spins then you may see Tiger free spins will be triggered. This will trigger seven free spins, and during your turns, any wins you receive will be tripled.
The eagle free spins begin when you land three or more of the red scatters. You’ll get five free spins in this case, and any wins you accumulate will be subject to a 6x multiplier.